- Advocate: For the interests of the psychedelic community.
- Represent: Provide an informed and balanced public voice for the psychedelic community in political and social forums.
- Engage: Facilitate the creation and delivery of resources to strengthen community education, cohesion and direction with a focus on reducing harms and maximising benefits.
- Educate: Help to educate the community on evidence-informed effects and best-practice. Seeking to reduce the stigma associated with drugs in the wider community, using an evidence-based approach.
- Network: provide a hub from which related groups can meet and coordinate, creating greater cohesion and power from which social change can arise.
APS Sydney presents: Myco-Reflections 107 Projects, Redfern Saturday 23rd September Tickets: $10 In celebration of 920 – Global Magic Mushroom Day, The Australian Psychedelic Society Sydney are hosting an event in which members of the community will share a variety of personal stories that highlight the psychological, physical, emotional, spiritual and philospohical significance of psilocybin mushrooms. We […]Continue reading
Melissa, vice-president of the APS, finished up a very successful time at Beyond Psychedelics in Prague last month. Melissa hosted a workshop on the intersection between mindfulness, psychedelics, flow states and creativity. Melissa was also busy networking with other people in the international community. Watch Melissa talk with Dr Matthew Johnson about the relationship […]Continue reading