- Advocate: For the interests of the psychedelic community.
- Represent: Provide an informed and balanced public voice for the psychedelic community in political and social forums.
- Engage: Facilitate the creation and delivery of resources to strengthen community education, cohesion and direction with a focus on reducing harms and maximising benefits.
- Educate: Help to educate the community on evidence-informed effects and best-practice. Seeking to reduce the stigma associated with drugs in the wider community, using an evidence-based approach.
- Network: provide a hub from which related groups can meet and coordinate, creating greater cohesion and power from which social change can arise.
Above: The APS crew brandish their banner underneath the new mushroom art sculpture at Belgrave. Mushroom Day with the APS The APS held its annual Mushroom day event at Sooki Lounge in Belgrave on the 12th July. Mycologist, Beau Meister, educated us about the psilocybin mushrooms of Victoria. Find his slides here. Mycologist, Caine Barlow […]Continue reading
Dr Dean Wright – The Blunt Report Podcast Dr Dean Wright of the APS had a conversation with Konner Blunt on his Podcast, the Blunt Report. In this episode of the podcast, Dean discusses some of the research surrounding psychedelics, showing that these drugs could be safer and far more effective than current mental health treatments. Not only that, […]Continue reading