- Advocate: For the interests of the psychedelic community.
- Represent: Provide an informed and balanced public voice for the psychedelic community in political and social forums.
- Engage: Facilitate the creation and delivery of resources to strengthen community education, cohesion and direction with a focus on reducing harms and maximising benefits.
- Educate: Help to educate the community on evidence-informed effects and best-practice. Seeking to reduce the stigma associated with drugs in the wider community, using an evidence-based approach.
- Network: provide a hub from which related groups can meet and coordinate, creating greater cohesion and power from which social change can arise.
The Australian Psychedelic Society – Sydney will be hosting a mushroom themed event on June 30th in Marrickville. Speakers DR MARG ROSS Marg is a consultant clinical psychologist and the clinical lead in Australia’s first ever psychedelic clinical trial. The trial will be based at St Vincent’s Hospital in Melbourne and it will investigate the ability […]Continue reading
The Australian Psychedelic Society attended the Rainbow Serpent Festival This January the APS crew have been having a good ole time at the Rainbow Serpent Festival. This year we hosted a panel discussion alongside PRISM: Psychedelic Research in Science & Medicine and Mind Medicine Australia. We also hosted a stall where we collected thousands of signatures for […]Continue reading